The MHA PTFA aim to raise the positive profile of the school and generate funds to supply equipment and opportunities to the students which the school’s own budget may not be able to support. As the name suggests, any parent, teacher or other friend of the school is very welcome to join us at our termly open meetings. Due to social distancing restrictions, these are currently being held on the 2nd Monday monthly during term time, via TEAMS. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our Facebook page if you would like more information about these meetings or have any support or fundraising ideas to share.
You can also find us on Instagram.
At our EGM held via TEAMS on Wednesday 21 October 2020 it was agreed by all present to change our association to that of Parent, Teacher and Friends. Therefore, our new name is The Mark Hall Academy Parent, Teacher & Friends Association with immediate effect. It was also agreed that all committee members will remain in post until the AGM scheduled for March 2021. There were some great ideas put forward for future events and opportunities, so watch this space for further information. Many thanks to all who attended.
Halloween Balloon Race
Many thanks to everyone who joined in with our balloon race. We raised an incredible £458.06!
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Mark Hall Academy with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/markhallacademy/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Mark Hall Academy at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Mark Hall Academy will be really grateful for your donations.
So far we have raised an amazing £64.34 simply by doing our usual online shopping via https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/markhallacademy/?utm_campaign=raise-more. This is much appreciated – thanks!
Dates for your diary:
Monday 11 January 2021, 7pm – open meeting. Please contact us if you would like to attend
Monday 8 February 2021, 7pm – committee meeting
Monday 8 March 2021, 7pm – committee meeting
Monday 12 April 2021, 7pm – AGM – open meeting. Please contact us if you would like to attend
Monday 10 May 2021, 7pm – committee meeting
Monday 14 June 2021, 7pm – committee meeting
Monday 12 July 2021, 7pm – committee meeting
- Minutes 8 February 202110th Feb 2021
- Agenda 8 February 202110th Feb 2021
- Minutes 11 January 202110th Feb 2021
- Minutes for PTA Meeting May 201916th May 2020
- Minutes for PTA meeting 25 April 1925th Apr 2020
- PTA Agenda 25 April 1925th Apr 2020
- Minutes for PTA meeting 21 March 1921st Mar 2020
- PTA Agenda 21 March 1921st Mar 2020
- Minutes for PTA meeting 28 February 1928th Feb 2020